Principal Keeper Membership
The Ponce De Leon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association was founded in 1972 by a group of concerned citizens to preserve and interpret the maritime and social history of the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Over the years, the Association has relied on it members and volunteers to accomplish many of its goals. Without their support, many of our accomplishments would have never been realized.
Purchasing/Renewing a Second Assistant Keeper level membership is a wonderful way to visit the Lighthouse and museum as often as you like and to support the Preservation Association's ongoing efforts to preserve and disseminate the maritime and social history of this important National Historic Landmark. Best of all, the full amount of your Principal Keeper Membership annual dues are tax-deductible.
Principal Keeper Level Membership Benefits Include:
- Two Gift General Memberships
- A Personal Guided Tour of the Lighthouse and Museum
- 10% Discount On All Regularly Priced Gift Shop and Online Merchandise
- One Subscription to the Preservation Association's Quarterly Newsletter
- Recognition as a Principal Keeper in the Preservation Association's Quarterly Newsletter
- Invitations to Special Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
To join or renew, simply purchase a Principal Keeper Membership online. Your membership cards and a welcome letter will be sent to your mailing address. You may also download and print a copy of this letter and attach your receipt for tax purposes.
Thank you for your support.